Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Elli's First Trip to Indianapolis

Doug and our friend Rom had planned to go to Indianapolis for four days for a hobby convention. They let Elli and I tag along for the long weekend. We had a lot of fun seeing the sights downtown, visiting with my college friends, and seeing some of our old haunts from when we lived in Indy.

I took Elli to see the RCA Dome, where the Colts played until this past spring...


The funniest part was that, unbeknownst to me, Doug and Rom had stopped at the RCA Dome also, so that Doug could take this picture of Rom (an ardent Broncos fan)...
I also took her to Lucas Oil Stadium, where the Colts will be playing starting this fall...
We spent lots of time in Circle Center Mall...
And I took her to Conseco Fieldhouse, where the Pacers play...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: