Mom has a lot of pictures to share with you - pictures from Family Weekend, Halloween, with my Snoopy, and from the wonderful week we just spent on St. John in the US Virgin Islands with Great Aunt Nan and Great Uncle Larry (referred to as GAN and GUL for short). However, to tide you over until she has time to post all of those, I thought you might like a sneek peek at a couple of pictures she took of me this past week...
Here's how I like to sleep - with my rear end up in the air...
Here's how I like to sleep - with my rear end up in the air...
And here's a picture of me chillin' on St. John while Mom, Dad, GAN and GUL played cards...

1 comment:
Elli, you're making us jealous! You look SO cool and comfortable in your shorts and tank top...and I'm trying to warm my fingers up enough to type! :) We'll definitely look forward to more pictures coming soon. Jess often asks "Are there any new Elli pics today?!" :) Jen
Post a Comment