Monday, May 18, 2009

Mama's Little Helper

Elli has recently become a great little "helper" for me. She "helps" me clean by taking the toys back out of the baskets. She "helps" me read the newspaper by emptying them all out of the crate. Her favorite thing to "help" me with is the laundry. She LOVES to take the clothes I've just folded out of the basket and throw them all over the floor. :-)

One day, we were in the laundry room folding clothes, and she was furiously emptying her basket of clothes as fast as I could put them in. Eventually, she got all of them out except the bottom two layers of clothes, which she apparently couldn't reach. Next thing I know, she'd taken a headfirst dive into the laundry basket and had her face planted on the bottom, with her legs sticking up waving around in the air. The best part was that she didn't seem upset about it - just surprised. I laughed, fought off the urge to get the camera while she was still upside down, and placed her right side up in the laundry basket. THEN, I took pictures. :-)




Posted by Picasa

No comments: