Today was the first time Elli played in snow! She wasn't so sure at first, but she warmed up to it quickly.
Her favorite activity was sliding down our slide and landing in a big pile of snow! She kept laughing and signing "More!". :-)
Her 2nd favorite activity was sledding down a little hill in her cool sled that Uncle Steve, Aunt Amy, Ronnie, Kayleigh, and Allie got for her.
She never quite figured out how to walk in the stuff. Of course, it came up almost to her knees, since she's such a little peanut! She didn't like it when she took off her mittens and put her hands in the snow, and she wanted no part of making a snow angel. (Although she thought it was funny when I made a snow angel...) But I think she would have gone down the slide and down the hill all day if I'd let her. :-)

4 comments:
Too fun! Jess & I ended up with a snow day today. Our snow actually arrived yesterday, and we spent quite a long time on our slide, too. After a few times down, we started using the sled on the slide. It's much better than having to hike back up the hill! :) We love the pictures, especially the close ups when Elli has just a bit of a smirk in her smile! Mostly, we love you guys, though! Happy Sledding!
Too cute! Looks like she had a blast! Love the purple on her :) Those will make fab scrapbook pages :)
Those pictures are just great! She is obviously really enjoying herself. And I'm sure you were enjoying yourself, too!
Adorable snow fashion, too! I love the flower hat and sun glasses.
Post a Comment