Hi everybody,
My mom will post more information and pictures eventually, but I wanted to personally share my first professional pictures with you and introduce myself. My name is Eliana Patience Collins, but you can call me Elli if you want. Eliana is a name that means "God has answered prayer", and Patience is named after my great-grandmother, Viola Patience Collins. I made my grand entrance into the world on Tuesday, May 20 at 12:31 pm., and Mom says that the process went well and was relatively uneventful...although I have to tell you, it felt pretty eventful to me!! I weighed 6 lbs. 6 oz. and was 21 inches long.
If you want to see my first professional photos, you can go to http://www.our365.com/newbornportraits/babydetail.aspx?birthid=c9acd4f4-f314-4bc8-b644-3e97046055d8&babyid=bc10014e-4794-4cd4-a511-4dbcaeb38e5b. I'm still learning about this thing my parents call the "internet", but apparently you can view four different pictures of me when I was just 24 hours old. Mom and Dad have taken lots of other pictures of me, and they said they'll try to get those posted in the next few days.
I look forward to meeting many of you in person soon!
Love,
Eliana
No comments:
Post a Comment