I've decided to join the blogging world in order to make it easier to share pictures and thoughts with those of you that are interested. Although pictures of and stories about Eliana will probably be the main feature of the blog for awhile, I will also plan to update this blog anytime I have pictures or information to share with everybody, whether that be about Andrew, Doug, myself, extended family and friends, or anything else that might be on my mind. Sometimes, Elli might post an entry from her point of view, and other times, I will post them from mine.
Since pictures will probably be plentiful, I will post the highlights here in the blog, and then link to the web album where the rest of the photos can be viewed. That way, those of you that like the "executive summary" can see that here, and those of you that want to see all the pictures can do so, too!
This blog will also be an easy way for us to give updates about Elli's eye condition. This way, if you're interested in updates, you can easily find them and I won't have to constantly fill up your email Inbox!
Enjoy reading, and feel free to leave comments if desired. :-)
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment