Doug and I have spent lots of time laughing and smiling at all the different expressions that Elli makes. So, I thought I'd try to capture some of those expressions for the camera. Of course, none of the pictures can really do justice to that beautiful smile that she gives you at 3:00 am, but at least I tried!
For more pictures of her various expressions, click here.

2 comments:
YAY!! I'm so glad to see you are blogging now :) I find it the easiest way to share stories/photos with friends and family. It is a great way to stay in touch without calling or filling up inboxes. Anyways, love the faces of Elli :) She is a doll! Looking forward to getting to meet her sometime.
What a beautiful lil' baby girl!
I particularly like the photo of Eliana in Grandma Viola's arms. Miss her and the apple pies :)
Miss you all...
Keep Blogging!
Post a Comment