Wednesday, October 22, 2008

4 Month Checkup

I had my 4-month checkup at the doctor's office late in September. They were very impressed with my head control and ability to roll over from back to front. I gave them a lot of smiles and laughs, but it didn't help - I still had to have my shots. I didn't feel very good for the next 24 hours, but I survived.

I was 24" long, which put me in the 50th percentile for height. I was 11 lbs. 11 oz., but there was some debate over what percentile that was. When hand-charted, I was 15th or 20th percentile, which is consistent with my growth curve. The computer said I was either 2nd or 6th percentile, which would have been concerning. The doctor said I looked plenty healthy, though, so not to worry - someone has to be 15th percentile!

Here are a couple of pictures of me on my 4-month birthday...


Posted by Picasa

No comments: