Monday, April 20, 2009

9 Month Photos #4

I probably won't enlarge this one either, but I still love it. :-)

Same with this one. :-)



This might be my favorite one of them all...



For the rest of the photos that Rachel took at this session, click here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela said...

love the last one...like you said, probably my favorite

Mrs. Ford said...

You do realize that by asking us all to tell you which ones we like best you won't narrow down your choices one little bit!!! We saw these pics the other day, but Jess and I just watched the slide show of ALL of the pictures. Jess got to making little comments about what Elli was thinking..."Let go of me, Mom!" "Hmmm, I wonder what this does?" "Oh, look. My dress has a ribbon." etc. Pretty funny! We decided that Elli is just too cute...you'll have to enlarge them all! LOL!