I have tons of birthday stuff to post, which I hope to do in the next couple of days, but I just had to give you a quick sneak peek at one of my favorite pictures! (She absolutely loved the candle...)
Janelle - It sounds like it's been a highly productive month or so! Lots of new information and some encouragement that you're doing the right things for Elli. I'm not surprised. As you said, she's happy, active and beautiful. She's got it good with parents like you and Doug!
It was so nice to be there with you guys for Eli's bday! She is such a doll. She couldn't have gotten better parents! Will see you all in a couple of months!
3 comments:
You have been a busy mama this week! Love all the posts...almost feels like you are here talking to me!
Janelle - It sounds like it's been a highly productive month or so! Lots of new information and some encouragement that you're doing the right things for Elli. I'm not surprised. As you said, she's happy, active and beautiful. She's got it good with parents like you and Doug!
It was so nice to be there with you guys for Eli's bday! She is such a doll. She couldn't have gotten better parents! Will see you all in a couple of months!
Post a Comment