We celebrated Elli's 2nd Birthday with a small gathering of family at our house. She enjoyed the chance to play with her cousins on the Collins side. She enjoyed opening presents at first, but got bored with it fairly quickly. :-)
And no, the truck (which she calls a "bus") was not one of the presents, but I just loved the picture, and it was taken on her birthday. :-)
For two days before her birthday, I kept trying to teach her to say "Two" when I asked her how old she was. Each time, she would say "Fwee!" So, for some reason, she was convinced she was three. :-) And no, the truck (which she calls a "bus") was not one of the presents, but I just loved the picture, and it was taken on her birthday. :-)
She wasn't terribly excited about her cake. She did take a couple of bites of cake the next day, but she didn't ask for any more after that.
I can hardly believe our little girl is already two years old!

No comments:
Post a Comment