This was the view of the sunset one night from our cabin. There were multiple mornings where either Doug or I would go out on the deck and rock in a rocking chair with Elli (since we were often the first ones awake). It was a beautiful peaceful way to start the day.
A picture of the whole group! Five kids 3 and under kept things interesting! It was really fun to watch them all interact and start to play together as the week went on. By the time we came home, Elli was talking all about Elsa, Hannah, Baby Emwy (Emily), and Baby Jurrien at the "Mountain house", and she still talks about all of them regularly. Abby and Randy had brought along an inflatable pool, and one morning (when the U.S. was playing a World Cup game that many of us wanted to see), they set it up on the deck and we let the kids play. They all had a great time!
Of course, one of Elli's (and the other kids, too) favorite parts of the trip was non-stop time with Pake and Nana! We created many photo opportunities of all of the kids. Here's one of them with the kids in outfits that Nana and Pake brought back from their recent trip to Malaysia, Japan, and Singapore.
I tried to narrow down some of the pictures from my sisters-in-law as well as my own. Click here to see my compilation of pictures from the trip. :-)

1 comment:
The pictures are all so great, you can see what a good time the kids had. Emily looks like a real smiley girl, and one pic of Elli (#81, I think) I looked at and I thought that smile looked just like you!
Post a Comment