We spent yesterday afternoon hanging out with Steve, Amy, Ronnie, Kayleigh, and Allison at Amy's mom's cottage. It was a delightful, relaxing afternoon! Elli LOVED playing in the lake - it is just shallow enough that Elli can touch bottom. Her favorite game was to push her cousins down underwater, and they were very happy to oblige her. :-) She would push them down, and they would make a big splash and go under water, at which point she would laugh and giggle hysterically. It was really fun to watch them!
They also played in the sandbox, played with bubbles, and just generally enjoyed being together. Elli also touched her first real frog, which she thought was very interesting. She kept picking it up and giving it to the other kids, or watching it fall. (The poor frog!) She even grabbed it out of the water in a bucket a few times. I was surprised - given her sensory sensitivities, I thought she'd hate the feeling of the frog, but she seemed to like it!

1 comment:
aww so cute! I wish there were photos of eli and the frog!
Post a Comment