We enjoyed getting to spend time with Randy, Abby, and Elsa. Elsa REALLY liked "baby Elli". Everytime she got up in the morning and when she came home from school at night, she would come running in the room, point at Elli, and say "Baby! Baby! Baby!" She was VERY excited to spend time with baby Elli.
Elsa also loved to give kisses to baby Elli. Elli seemed to think it was great fun. I have no idea if this is related, but...ever since we came home from Florida, when Elli "reads" the book with the baby and animal faces, she kisses all of the babies. It's very cute!
We went on a walk together on Saturday morning. I was putting Elli's hat on her, since we were going out in the sunshine. Elsa liked Elli's hat, so I offered her one of Elli's other hats. It didn't quite fit, but the two girls in their hats were pretty cute anyway!

No comments:
Post a Comment