...when he went to get me out of bed.
Yep, that's right - I've learned how to go from laying down to sitting up all by myself! I did it for the first time on Saturday, but this is the first time I did it in my bed.
Yep, that's right - I've learned how to go from laying down to sitting up all by myself! I did it for the first time on Saturday, but this is the first time I did it in my bed.
Later today, Mom came in to get me after my nap, and she found me pulling myself up on the crib slats. I was only to my knees, but with a few more minutes, I would have been on my feet. (That's also one of my new tricks, which I learned down in Florida - more on my Florida trip soon!)
So, before I went to bed tonight, Dad lowered my bed and Mom removed my bumpers, so they don't have to worry about me launching myself out of the crib tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment