ahhhh, that's awesome!! What a big girl she is now!! :)
She is too cute!! She is going to be all over the place very soon!
Yea, Elli! :)
Wow, Elli, you are really getting faster in getting around! You will soon be everywhere in the house. What fun! Love, Nana
Elli, you'll have to forgive me, as excited as I am to see you crawl, I'm more interested in how you Mommy got the video uploaded. Did she buy an adapter?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ahhhh, that's awesome!! What a big girl she is now!! :)
She is too cute!! She is going to be all over the place very soon!
Yea, Elli! :)
Wow, Elli, you are really getting faster in getting around! You will soon be everywhere in the house. What fun!
Love, Nana
Elli, you'll have to forgive me, as excited as I am to see you crawl, I'm more interested in how you Mommy got the video uploaded. Did she buy an adapter?
Post a Comment