Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas with Family

We had Christmas with my daddy's side of the family at Uncle Steve and Aunt Amy's. It was a lot of fun!

Here I am with my cousins in front of their tree.
All this celebrating sure is hard work!
I had fun opening presents. Mostly, I liked to put the tissue paper in my mouth.
This was my favorite gift. It's my very own laptop! Now I can play on my computer, just like Mommy and Daddy do. It lights up and plays music - I love to dance to the music and watch the lights.


Daddy recently taught me how to get his nose. Now I like to get other people's noses, too. For some reason, I especially liked grabbing Kayleigh's nose:
For the rest of the pictures from our Christmas celebration with SARKA (Steve, Amy, Ronnie, Kayleigh, and Allison) and GAN & GUL (Great Aunt Nan and Great Uncle Larry), click here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: