Collins Chronicles
Saturday, January 10, 2009
It's so tough being a baby...
Sunday afternoon, Elli was playing in her Jumperoo. I was checking my email, when I suddenly realized I didn't hear her jumping anymore. I looked over at her, and this is what I saw:
Apparently she was ready for her nap earlier than I expected!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Janelle's Favorite Links
Heather's blog
Jeff's blog
Joel, Angela, and Hannah
Kris, Adam & Sophie
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(53)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(114)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(15)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(16)
▼
January
(14)
New Toys and New Foods
Coincidences, Blessings, Early On, and Special Ed
I love books!
Who is that person in the mirror?
It's so tough being a baby...
More Colts Gear
Trying To Crawl
32 Weeks Old with my Snoopy
Elli's Baby Dedication
Christmas with Nanny Collins
Christmas Morning
Christmas with Family
Supper Club Pinata
Pictures with my friends
►
2008
(83)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(3)
Divvy spoils t' all ye mateys
No comments:
Post a Comment