Saturday, March 14, 2009

9 Months Old with my Snoopy (40 Weeks!)

Yes, that's right - I've been alive "on the outside" longer now than I was in Mama's tummy. As you can see, I love to have my picture taken with my Snoopy, although I'm more interested in playing with my Snoopy than I am in posing with him!



I had my 9 month well-baby check up at the doctor's recently. The doctor was happy with how healthy I've been and with how I'm meeting my milestones, but he's concerned about how small I am - I fell off the growth charts at this appointment. Given how happy I am, how well I'm meeting my milestones, and how energetic I am, he says I'm probably fine - just little. However, just to make sure, he wants me to see a neurologist and an endocrinologist, just to rule out any problems. So, I'll be making a few more doctor visits in the next few months. Mama promises that she'll update you with any results from those appointments!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: