I had my first day of school (my one-hour-a-week special education class) on March 18. As you can see, I was all excited about going to school!
I am having a lot of fun at school. We do lots of playing, listen to a story, sing some songs, and have a snack. My mom says that the people I play with are physical therapists, speech therapists, and occupational therapists, but I just think they're my new friends! The physical therapist (Ms. Amy) noticed that I don't use the right side of my body nearly as well as my left. (It's particularly noticeable when I crawl, as you can see in the picture above.) The occupational therapist (Ms. Katie) said it's not terribly concerning, since I do use both sides, but she said Mama should try to encourage me to use the right side more, so sometimes Mom intentionally pushes me gently over onto that side, or pushes the right hip down. Like most things in life, I just think that's good fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment